STEPS TO SIGN UP FOR HOUSING
- Commit to attending the University and register for classes with your academic advisor.
- Set up your University account. Activate your email account through the Tech Desk account activation page. The directions will ask for your student ID number. Call the Tech Desk at 612-330-1400 if you run into any problems. If you do not have a Student ID Number, please contact your Admissions Counselor – we may need additional information for your ID to be generated.
- Complete the Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract for the academic year you are interested in living on campus. The electronic form is below on this page. You must be logged in to your Augsburg (Augnet) account in order to access the contract online. There is no housing deposit.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old on the date you sign the contract, your parent or guardian must co-sign.
- First year students are required to participate in the 15 plus meal plan.
Please note: There is no housing deposit for the 2017-2018 Academic year. Any deposit check sent to the Department of Residence Life will be marked VOID and shredded.
DO NOT SUBMIT THE CONTRACT UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook by clicking on the icons below!
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Phone: (612) 330-1526
Fax: (612) 330-1266
Connect with us for more information about the transfer community Mortensen Hall