For work requests needing immediate attention call Public Safety at x1717
Physical facilities in need of repair or replacement should be brought to immediate attention through the work request system. When a work request is turned in, please communicate this to all roommates as an authorized employee will arrive to complete the repair. Maintenance personnel will enter residential areas from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm to follow up on work requests that do not need immediate attention.
- Locked-out of your room? Contact the Department of Public Safety at x1717 or 612-330-1717
- Lost your key(s) and/or Access Card with identification? Go to the Department of Public Safety Dispatch window located in the Urness/Mortensen Lobby. Your room needs an emergency re-key.
- Lost your key(s) WITHOUT identification? Let your Residence Hall Director know that your room needs to be re-keyed or submit a facilities request
- Has your room been re-keyed? Go to the Department of Public Safety Displatch window located in the Urness/Mortensen Lobby to pickup your new key(s). Make sure you bring proper identification with you.
- Lost your access card? Go to the Department of Public Safety Dispatch window located in the Urness/Mortensen Lobby.
Department of Public Safety’s Dispatch window is open 24hrs/day
Augsburg College contracts third party companies to do specific services such as cable and laundry facilities. If there is an issue with these services, please fill out a concern form here.
Residents are responsible to regularly clean their own assigned living spaces. Custodial services staff cleans all public and/or common areas in residence halls. Extra fees may be charged for cleaning in neglected private living areas (as determined by the Department of Residence Life). For emergency cleanups, such as an overflowing shower or toilet (wet vacuuming), immediately contact the Department of Public Safety at x1717.
ASI/Coinmach Corporation supplies the washers and dryers that are located in each residence hall. ASI/Coinmach Corporation is also proud to be responsible for servicing all of the washers and dryers.
If you are having an issue with a machine, please complete this submit a facilities request.
For basic service problems and cable outlet problems, call Bulk service line at 612-460-3266, when the system asks for your account # or social security #, press * to bypass. When you reach an operator identify yourself as Augsburg College and that we have a bulk account. Give them the residence hall address including room number, your cell phone number and they will set up a service call.
Residence hall address:
Luther Hall, 715 20th Avenue South
Anderson Hall, 2016 8th Street South
Mortensen Hall, 800 22nd Avenue South
Urness Hall, 801 21st Avenue South
Oren Gateway, 610 22nd Avenue South