Steps to Sign Up For Housing - Summer
Steps to secure summer on campus living
- Choose the living arrangement that best suits your needs. Once you do this find any one of our professional staff to pick space and sign contract
- Luther Hall: Single bedrooms in shared apartments (multiple apartment style options)
- Oren Gateway: StepUP students only. Limited number of apartments and flat bedrooms.
- Preference your roommate(s) on the Residence Life summer contract. The Department of Residence Life gives preferences considerations based upon apartment availability, but cannot be guaranteed.
- All roommates must sign and submit a contract.
- Priority Deadline is April 19. Residence Life professional staff will assist with apartment selection and contract signing. Find us in the Residence Life or Housing Specialist office to pick space and sign contract.
- If you signed a Residence Life contract for academic year 2012-2013 or 2013-2014, then you do not pay another $200 housing deposit.
- The summer apartment assignments are sent to your Augsburg College e-mail address. Final confirmation emails begin April 16th.
- Summer costs are billed in two installments reflective of placement during terms. Residents will live in either Luther or Oren from May-July (1st term); 2nd term (July-August) locations will be reflective of fall placement or completion of summer contract. You must be paid in full on or before June 30, 2013. For payment assistance or questions, go to the Enrollment Center.
- All students must be available to move to their summer assignments on May 10, 2013 through May 28, 2013.
- All students must be available to move to their fall assignments between July 8, 2013 and August 24, 2013. Rates are subject to change as location costs vary.
- The goal of Residence Life is to give you as much information about scheduled maintenance as possible. Every summer there are multiple projects in progress in our halls and this summer will be no exception. Watch for newsletters and postings for these events.
- The summer office hours for business will be posted. For emergencies and after hours assistance please contact Public Safety at x 612-330-1717.
If you have any questions about this information, please contact a Residence Hall Director (Residence Life office) or Cyndy Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (612) 330-1488 or stop by the walk-in office hours are Tuesday through Friday, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. http://www.augsburg.edu/reslife/staff/
Summer housing is governed by the Residence Life Guidebook.