Student move-in day is on Friday, August 28th, starting at 6:00am. In order to manage logistics for move-in traffic, there will be a few changes regarding the flow of traffic and parking lot usage that you should be aware of in order to plan ahead for your day. Please carefully read this page as it details all street and lot closures. Click on the following link to view a map of Street and Lot Closures.
We greatly appreciate your patience and efforts in working with us to make this day go as smoothly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
There will be barricades throughout campus directing traffic for move-in. Please make note of the following closed streets, and plan for an alternative route to get to your destination:
- Westbound Butler Place from 25th Ave South to 23rd Ave South.
- Northbound 23rd Ave South from Butler Place to 7 1/2 Street South.
- Westbound 7 1/2 Street South from 23rd Ave South to 22nd Ave South.
- Northbound 22nd Ave South from 7th Street South to 7th Street South.
- Westbound 7th Street South from 22nd Ave South to 21st Ave South.
- Southbound 21st Ave South starting at 7th Street South.
- 21st Ave South will not be accessible via 7th Street and 8th Street South.
Parking lots will be “assigned” to certain groups of people (ie faculty/staff, students). Please follow these designations and park in your assigned lots:
Faculty/Staff: Park in lots G and L
Lot “G”: Entrance accessible via 21st Ave South from Riverside Ave South and via 7th Street South from 20th Ave South.
Lot “L”: Entrance accessible via 25th Ave South from Riverside Ave South.
Students: Park in lots F and L
Lot “F”: Entrance accessible via 7th Street South from 20th Ave South.
Lot “L”: Entrance accessible via 25th Ave South from Riverside Ave South.All other lots are “offline” and assigned for move-in purposes.