Mission and Charges
The Augsburg College Environmental Stewardship Committee is a body committed to helping the college reach its goals. Its mission is to assist the governance structure of the college including: the President, all officers, staff, faculty and students in implementing best practices regarding environmental stewardship in both campus operations and curricular development. The Committee will accomplish its mission by acting in the following roles:
Accepted via consensus
February 23, 2016
- Establish annual campus wide environmental stewardship
goals and initiatives, prioritize projects, and delegate
management by administrative units.
- Develop and recommend campus wide policies toward
- Collaborate with Student Government on use of Green Funds
for campus projects.
- Determine data collection needs, and assign appropriate units
for collection and management.
- Expand visibility and align programs and language to reflect
the efforts of Environmental Stewardship at Augsburg College.