AugSTEM applications are now open!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 15, 2017
All materials should be submitted as attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on June 15, 2017.
Students interested in applying for AugSTEM should read the 2017 AugSTEM Application Information Packet carefully before beginning. Students considering this scholarship should begin the application process as soon as possible to give faculty adequate time to write recommendations.
1. Contact email@example.com to indicate that you plan to apply.
2. Request recommendation letters from faculty at least two weeks prior to the deadline; email the 2017 AugSTEM Faculty Reference Form to faculty who agree to write a recommendation or have them download it from this site. Faculty letter-writers must email their forms and recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2017.
3. Complete the 2017 AugSTEM Application Form, essay, resume, STEM graduation plan, and SAR financial need form (see information packet for detailed directions for each of these application elements) and email to email@example.com by June 15, 2017.
Looking ahead to applications for Fall 2017: STEM Transfer Provost Scholarships
- $10,000 per year for up to five semesters.
- $4,000 summer research stipend for participating in the URGO summer research program – contingent on matching with a faculty mentor.
- Awarded after review of application and recommendation by Augsburg’s academic departments and AugSTEM Selection Committee.
Rebekah Dupont, PhD
Director, STEM Programs (PI)
Associate Professor of Mathematics