Current funding for the AugSTEM Scholars Program expires April 30, 2016, and we are waiting to hear the decision regarding our renewal proposal. We currently have guaranteed funding for 2 STEM Transfer Provost Scholarships. Interested students should follow the directions below to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2016
Students interested in applying for AugSTEM should read the 2016 AugSTEM Application Information Packet carefully before beginning. Students considering this scholarship should begin the application process weeks in advance to ensure high-quality writing and to give faculty adequate time to write recommendations.
1. Contact email@example.com to indicate that you plan to apply.
2. Request recommendation letters from faculty at least two weeks prior to the deadline; email the 2016 AugSTEM Faculty Reference Form to faculty who agree to write a recommendation or have them download it from this site. Faculty letter-writers must email their forms and recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15.
3. Complete the 2016 AugSTEM Application Form, essay, resume, STEM graduation plan, and SAR financial need form (see information packet for detailed directions for each of these application elements) and email to email@example.com by March 15.
STEM Transfer Provost Scholarships
- $10,000 per year for up to five semesters.
- Awarded after review of application and recommendation by Augsburg’s academic departments and AugSTEM Selection Committee.
Rebekah Dupont, PhD
Director, STEM Programs (PI)
Associate Professor of Mathematics