APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 1, 2014
Students interested in applying for AugSTEM should read the 2014 AugSTEM Application Information Packet carefully before beginning. Students considering this scholarship should begin the application process weeks in advance to ensure high-quality writing and to give faculty adequate time to write recommendations.
1.Contact AugSTEM@augsburg.edu to indicate that you plan to apply.
2. Request recommendation letters from faculty at least two weeks prior to the deadline; email the 2014 AugSTEM Faculty Reference Form to faculty who agree to write a recommendation or have them download it from this site. Faculty letter-writers must email their forms and recommendation letters to AugSTEM@augsburg.edu by July 1st.
3. Complete the 2014 AugSTEM Application Form, essay, resume, STEM graduation plan, and SAR financial need form (see information packet for detailed directions for each of these application elements) and email to AugSTEM@augsburg.edu by July 1st.
STEM Transfer Provost Scholarships
- $10,000 per year for up to five semesters
- Awarded on an early-decision basis after review of application and recommendation by Augsburg’s academic departments and AugSTEM Selection Committee
Rebekah Dupont, PhD Benjamin Stottrup, PhD (co-PI)
Director, STEM Programs (PI) Associate Professor of Physics
Associate Professor of Mathematics Augsburg College
Augsburg College Science 24B
Science 154 (612) 330-1035
(612) 330-1042 email@example.com