APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for the 2018-2019 program will be announced late Fall, 2017. Please visit this site again soon for updates.
All materials should be submitted as attachments by email to email@example.com.
Students interested in applying for AugSTEM should read the AugSTEM Application Information Packet carefully before beginning. Students considering this scholarship should begin the application process as soon as possible to give faculty adequate time to write recommendations.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you plan to apply.
2. Request recommendation letters from faculty at least two weeks prior to the deadline; email the AugSTEM Faculty Reference Form to faculty who agree to write a recommendation or have them download it from this site. Faculty letter-writers must email their forms and recommendation letters to email@example.com.
3. Complete the AugSTEM Application Form, essay, resume, STEM graduation plan, and SAR financial need form (see information packet for detailed directions for each of these application elements) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Looking ahead to applications for Fall 2019: STEM Transfer Provost Scholarships
- $10,000 per year for up to five semesters.
- $4,000 summer research stipend for participating in the URGO summer research program – contingent on matching with a faculty mentor.
- Awarded after review of application and recommendation by Augsburg’s academic departments and AugSTEM Selection Committee.
Rebekah Dupont, PhD
Director, STEM Programs (PI)
Associate Professor of Mathematics