URGO Summer Research Program
URGO Summer Research is a 10-week, on-campus program where students are funded to join a faculty member’s on going research/creative line or carry out an individually-designed project.
- $4,000 research stipend
- Weekly seminars led by faculty
- Present at Augsburg’s Summer Research Conference
URGO’s Off-Campus Research List
This is a database that you can search to find off-campus research opportunities.
University of Minnesota’s Center for Sustainable Polymers Research Program
This program is open to undergraduate students in science and engineering majors, preferably Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science.
- $5000 stipend
- Campus housing
- Meal allowance
- Travel reimbursement up to $500
- Travel grant to present research at national conference
UMN’s Sustainable Land and Water Resources REU
- Provides transportation, food, and housing plus a stipend to all participants
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in Civil Engineering, Geosciences, Ecology, Mathematics, or related fields
UMN Summer Institute in Bio statistics
The University of Minnesota’s Summer Institute in Biostatistics (MN-SIBS) is a six-week, all expenses paid, Biostatistics immersion program for undergraduates who have an interest in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing, Science, or Public Health Research.
- 6 week program
- All expenses paid
- Priority given to students with Sophomore or Junior status