Skip to content
- AA Education – Golden Valley Lutheran College, Golden Valley, MN. 1985.
- BA Education, minor in Physical Education and History – Texas Lutheran College, Seguin, TX. 1988.
- MA Physical Education, Exercise Physiology emphasis – Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX. 1993.
- PhD Education, Exercise Physiology emphasis, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL. 1998.
- HPE 104 (Components of Fitness Training)
- HPE 315 (Exercise Testing and Prescription)
- HPE 351 (Exercise Physiology)
- HPE 490 (Keystone Research Seminar in Exercise Science)
Educational and Research Interests
- Pre-competition Hydration Status in Athletes
- Body Composition in Sports and Exercise
- Physiological Response to High Speed Sprint Training
- Vo2 Prediction and Single Stage Skating Test
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiology
- NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialists