Soebin Jang joined Augsburg University in 2019, with a background in fields of human resources and management. He currently teaches management courses, including Principles of Management and International Business. In his classes, he aims to provide students with an engaging and meaningful learning experience. His research interests include corporate social responsibility, meaningful work, servant leadership, and organization development and change. He has published in journals such as Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion, Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, and Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources. Before receiving his PhD, he worked as a management consultant in areas of corporate social responsibility, sustainability and climate change.
- Ph.D. University of Minnesota
- M.A. University of Queensland, Australia
- B.A. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD)
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Midwest Academy of Management (MAM)