As Joseph Campbell once said: “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” Augsburg offers students the opportunity to pursue their authentic selves. Our faculty engage their students in a purposeful and meaningful way. This is particularly true in our Health, Physical Education, and Exercise Science majors where students enjoy hands on collaboration with faculty, classmates, and the surrounding community.
- Ph.D. In Kinesiology from the University of Minnesota
- M.A. In Exercise Science from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- B.A. In Sociology and Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Health and Exercise Psychology (HPE 215)
- Foundations of Wellness (WEL 100)
- Sport Psychology (HPE 282)
- Head Women’s Soccer Coach