Luther Hall includes studios, two bedroom, and four bedroom apartments. Participation in the meal plan is optional. Students individualize their own apartments with common area furnishings. Department of Residence Life staff create educational opportunities for the community members to learn transitional and life skills.
- Variety of housing styles
- One of the newest residence halls on campus
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, cabinet space, full-size oven and stovetop, full-size refrigerator, no microwave (studios do not have dishwashers)
- Dresser, desk, and desk chair per person
- Full bath (in some styles more than one)
- Living room, with individual bedrooms and bathroom(s)
- Wi-Fi and ethernet connection
- Foosball table, ping pong table
- Air conditioning (controlled within each apartment)
- Vending machines on each floor
- Lounge on each floor
- Free laundry with smartphone monitoring and tracking capabilities
- 24-hour maintenance support
- Underground parking and immediate surrounding outdoor parking
- Near tunnel system
|Luther Hall||715 20th Avenue South|
Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
RESIDENCE HALL DIRECTOR
Gayle Smaller Jr.