Steps to secure summer on-campus living:
- Choose the living arrangement that best suits your needs.
- Summer cost available on contract.
- Luther Hall: Single bedrooms in shared apartments (multiple apartment style options).
- Oren Gateway Center (StepUP Only): Flat bedrooms will be utilized prior to apartments in an effort to prepare for the fall.
- Preference your roommate(s) on the Residence Life summer contract. The Department of Residence Life gives preferences considerations based upon apartment availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- All apartment mates must sign and submit a contract.
- Summer housing contracts will be available at Housing Expo on February 17th in the East Commons.
- Priority deadline for summer housing is April 1st. Residence Life professional staff will assist with contract signing. Find us in the Residence Life main office or Housing Specialist office if you have questions about the summer contract.
- If you signed a housing contract for academic years 2014-2015 or 2015-2016, you do not pay an additional $200 housing deposit.
- Summer assignments are sent to your Augsburg College email. Final confirmation emails begin April 14th. This email includes your summer apartment move in date.
- Summer costs may be paid in two installments reflective of placement during terms. Residents will live in either Luther Hall or Oren Gateway Center for 1st Term (May-July); 2nd Term (July-August) locations will be reflective of fall placement or completion of summer contract. You must be paid in full on or before June 30, 2015. For payment assistance or questions, please consult the Enrollment Center.
- All students must be available to move to their summer assignments starting May 7, 2015 through May 29, 2015.
- All students must be available to move to their fall assignments starting July 11, 2015 through August 14, 2015. Students may be moved to temporary housing on campus until their fall space is available.
- All students without a 2015-2016 Housing Contract must move off campus by August 7, 2015.
- The goal of Residence Life is to give you as much information about scheduled maintenance as possible. Every summer, there are multiple projects in progress in our halls and this summer will be no exception. Watch for newsletters and postings for these events.
- The summer office hours for business will be posted soon. For emergencies and after hours assistance, please contact the Department of Public Safety at 612.330.1717.
If you have any questions about this information, please contact a Residence Hall Director via the Residence Life main office, email email@example.com or call 612.330.1488.
Summer housing is governed by the Residence Life Guidebook.