Steps to secure summer on campus living
- Choose the living arrangement that best suits your needs.
- Summer cost will be posted as soon as it’s available.
- Luther Hall: Single bedrooms in shared apartments (multiple apartment style options)
- Oren Gateway: StepUP students only. Limited number of apartments and flat bedrooms.
- Preference your roommate(s) on the Residence Life summer contract. The Department of Residence Life gives preferences considerations based upon apartment availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- All apartment mates must sign and submit a contract.
- Summer housing contracts will be available at the Housing Expo on February 17th in the east commons.
- Priority Deadline for Luther Hall is April 1st. Residence Life professional staff will assist with contract signing. Find us in the Residence Life or Housing Specialist office if you have questions about the summer contract.
- Contracts will be available for Oren Gateway on March 31st and due on April 7th. Residence Life professional staff will assist with contract signing. Find us in the Residence Life or Housing Specialist office to sign the sumer contract.
- If you signed a Residence Life contract for academic year 2014-2015 or 2015-2016, then you do not pay another $200 housing deposit.
- The summer apartment assignments are sent to your Augsburg College e-mail address. Final confirmation emails begin April 14th. This email includes your summer apartment move in date.
- Summer costs may be paid in two installments reflective of placement during terms. Residents will live in either Luther or Oren from May-July (1st term); 2nd term (July-August) locations will be reflective of fall placement or completion of summer contract. You must be paid in full on or before June 30, 2015. For payment assistance or questions, go to the Enrollment Center.
- All students must be available to move to their summer assignments starting May 8, 2015 through May 30, 2015.
- All students must be available to move to their fall assignments starting July 11, 2015 through August 30, 2015. Students may be moved to temporary housing on campus until their fall space is available.
- All students without a 2015-2016 Housing Contract will move off campus by August 3, 2015.
- The goal of Residence Life is to give you as much information about scheduled maintenance as possible. Every summer there are multiple projects in progress in our halls and this summer will be no exception. Watch for newsletters and postings for these events.
- The summer office hours for business will be posted. For emergencies and after hours assistance please contact Public Safety at x 612-330-1717.
If you have any questions about this information, please contact a Residence Hall Director (Residence Life office), the Housing Specialist office or email Cyndy Rowe at email@example.com or by telephone at (612) 330-1488 or stop by the walk-in office hours are Tuesday through Friday, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. http://www.augsburg.edu/reslife/staff/
Summer housing is governed by the Residence Life Guidebook.