The Bonner Community Leaders Program is a unique opportunity to build meaningful relationships with other students and Bonner Staff while developing your leadership skills and engaging in meaningful community-centered work. This program is ideally a 4-year experience and we highly encourage incoming 1st year students to apply. We will also accept applications from students who have at least 2 years remaining at Augsburg.
- Work study eligible
- Passion for community & justice-centered work
- Commitment to at least 2 years in the program
- Full program participation
- 2 meetings/month
- 8-15 hours/week of community-centered work (will depend on placement)
- First year Bonner Leaders will choose a placement from one of our on-campus partner programs.
- Enroll in Student Leadership Development course (LST 296) within first year of program is encouraged, but not required.
Caption: Cohort members and pose under tree with beautiful pink flowers.
Apply to be a bonner leader!
The application for the ’23-’24 Cohort is closed.
Check back this Spring for next cohort application.
To inquire about the program contact Program Manager: LaToya Taris-James via email at TarisL@augsburg.edu