At Augsburg University, you can enjoy working in a lively college community with excellent employee benefits—and you’ll know that the work you’re doing makes a difference.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Faculty and staff are eligible for benefits if they are .75 full-time equivalent (FTE) or above. Augsburg offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off including 14 holidays, 12 sick days, 2 community service days, and up to 22 vacation days per year
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% employer contribution
- Up to 100% tuition reimbursement for eligible employees, spouses, and dependents
- 6 weeks of employer-paid parental leave
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees
- Pre-tax spending/savings account options (HSA, FSA, etc.)
A Mission That Matters
Augsburg University educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders. The Augsburg experience is supported by an engaged community that is committed to intentional diversity in its life and work. A career at Augsburg will give you the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to this community.