- Work Connections is available for Adult Undergraduate (AU) and Weekend & Evening College (WEC) students only.
- The AU/WEC Work Connections option will meet the same criteria and goals of all other Augsburg Experience options but allows AU/WEC students to utilize their rich and often extensive work history to meet the requirement.
- Students who are currently working full or part-time will have the option of registering their related (current) work experience in lieu of an internship.
- The 0-credit Work Connections course will include writing learning goals that integrate experience with classroom learning and utilize reflection assignments based on the current work experiences/jobs of the students.
WORK CONNECTIONS REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Identify opportunities with your employer to gain experience in a new functional area, or enhance a skill set or experience related to your major.
- Consult with the Strommen Center staff prior to the term you wish to register to discuss requirements and to have your proposed work experience approved. You can schedule an appointment in Handshake for an in-person meeting or a phone conversation.