Congratulations to Prof. Amanda Case for her recent publication of “Solution-phase reaction dynamics: Gaining control” in Nature Chemistry! Read the full-text of the paper.
Congratulations to Mike Alves (’17) for receiving the NSF-Graduate Research Fellowship pursue a PhD degree in Chemistry at the University of California-San Diego!
Congratulations to our graduating seniors and alumni that are graduate and professional school-bound all over the country:
- Mike Alves (’17) – PhD program in Chemistry at the University of California-San Diego
- Manny Bier (’17) – PhD program in Material Science and Engineering at the Carnegie Mellon University
- Abi Dickinson (’17) – MD program at the Uniformed Officer Medical School in Maryland
- Hilena Frew (’17) – PhD program in Chemistry at Georgia Tech University
- Chase Grieves (’17) – MS degree in Mechanical Engineering at University of Minnesota
- Kassidy Rodriguez (’17) – MS program in Chemistry at University of Minnesota-Duluth
Auggies attended and presented at the 2017 American Chemical Society Spring National Meeting in San Francisco in March 2017