U.S. Bank Stadium
401 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
For the in-person ceremony for the Class of 2021, each graduate will be able to reserve 1 ticket for themself and 2 guest tickets. These ticket capacities and assigned seating for guests are required to ensure all graduates have the opportunity to attend within the venue capacity set by the Minnesota Department of Health. We are in the process of setting up our ticketing system. Graduating students will receive an email at the end of April or beginning of May, which will direct them to the ticketing website.
We’re in contact with the stadium to determine a number of logistical details:
- Ceremony schedule
- Entrance access
- Security requirements
- COVID-19 protocols
- Accessible seating
- Live webcast
Additional information will be shared as it is available.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES FROM U.S. BANK STADIUM
Graduation and Commencement Events
U.S. Bank Stadium is excited to welcome you to our venue to celebrate your loved one’s milestone event. Please note the following U.S. Bank Stadium COVID‐19 health and safety requirements (PDF) as you plan to attend the ceremony:
- Guests who are not feeling well and/or are potentially infectious should stay home. All guests are asked to self‐conduct a health survey on event day. If a guest must answer yes to any of the following questions, the guest may not enter the Stadium:
- Do you feel sick or do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID‐19? Symptoms include: fever or feeling feverish, new cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion, loss of taste or smell
- Have you cared for or have you had close contact within the last 14 days with someone who has COVID‐19 or has symptoms of COVID‐19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID‐19 in the last 14 days or have reason to believe you have COVID‐19?
- Face Masks are required at all times while on Stadium grounds. Face masks should be well fitted to the wearer and cover both the nose and mouth. The Stadium supports the CDC recommendation against use of neck gaiters, face shields or coverings with vents, holes, or openings in place of a face mask.
- Guests must maintain 6 feet of physical distance from those not in their pod group.
- Guests must have a ticket to enter the event. All guest seating is reserved. Guests must sit in their assigned, ticketed, and marked seat throughout the duration of the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue. The Stadium encourages increased hygiene measures for all guests. If you need assistance locating a sanitizer or handwashing station, the Stadium Guest Experience Team is available to assist.
U.S. Bank Stadium reserves the right to deny entry to any patron who is not in compliance with applicable health and safety rules, including but not limited to, failure to comply with venue policies. If a guest is deemed to be non‐cooperative in following health and safety requirements, they may be subject to ejection.
U.S. Bank Stadium has implemented VenueShield, a comprehensive health and safety program, in addition to following all CDC, State of Minnesota, and City of Minneapolis health and safety guidelines. VenueShield was developed by ASM Global in partnership with leading medical experts, industry professionals and public health officials, and is comprised of best practices for certifying event venues at the highest standards of cleanliness for the safety and health of our clients, guests, and employees.