The certificate program is another attractive option for people who want to develop their leadership skills without undertaking a full degree program. A certificate is awarded after completion of three Augsburg MAL courses in leadership.
- ML512: Responsible Leadership for the 21st Century
- ML520: Self-Identity and Values: Keys to Authentic Leadership
- ML548: Coaching and Consulting
- ML560: Cultural Competence and Effective Leadership
- ML565: Women and Leadership
- ML577: Universal Responsibility: A Central American Perspective
*View more elective choices here. Students should meet with the program director to develop a plan for selecting the appropriate leadership elective courses. The normal application process is used for students who wish to pursue the certificate. Certificate programs are not eligible for federal student aid.