The Master of Music Therapy is a 36-credit program, and the Equivalency Plus Master of Music Therapy is 52 credits. Please refer to the Student Financial Services webpage for the current tuition and fees. Financial assistance including federal loans is available to degree-seeking students. If your employer provides tuition assistance, you can participate in Augsburg’s employer tuition reimbursement program.
AUGSBURG INCLUSION EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Aimed to reduce financial barriers to graduate education for BIPOC identifying students, historically under-represented students, first generation college students, and/or those with the greatest financial need.
Open Date: The scholarship application will be available via your application portal on May 1, 2024.
Deadline to apply: June 1st (Priority Deadline), June 30th (Final Deadline)
- Racialized lived experience as someone who identifies with backgrounds historically excluded from and underrepresented in college education and career paths.
- First generation college graduate (neither parent/guardian having completed a baccalaureate degree).
- Other lived experiences historically underrepresented and/or marginalized within graduate education including but not limited to the following:
- Holding DACA, TPS, refugee, or asylee status
- Having a gender and/or sexual orientation identity historically underrepresented in the applicant’s profession
- Individuals with a disability
Augsburg Tuition Discount Programs
Augsburg Partnership Grant – Students who are employed by one of Augsburg’s partner organizations at the point of admission receive a tuition discount of $80 per credit for the entire program. Learn more about the Partnership grant, and see a list of our partner organizations.
Augsburg Alumni Discount – Augsburg University graduates receive a discount of $80 per credit for the entire program.
AmeriCorps Discount/Lutheran Volunteer Corps Discount – Students who have completed a term of service with AmeriCorps or Lutheran Volunteer Corps receive a discount of $80 per credit for the entire program.
Military Discount – Students who have served in the United States Military receive a discount of $80 per credit for the entire program.
Federal Student Aid
Financial assistance including federal loans is available to degree-seeking students enrolled full-time in the program. Students considering borrowing loans should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
The American Music Therapy Association also maintains a list of scholarship opportunities.