housing options are still available
Housing Expo 2020 has passed but we are still accepting contracts for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. To sign up for housing, please visit Sign Up for Housing.
Residents will pay the same cost of their first year in Urness on the 15 Plus meal plan if they choose one of the following housing configurations. The Repeat Rate program rates are based on a student’s first year financial aid package for an Urness double and 15 plus meal plan.
Current First Years / Rising Sophomores:
- Anderson floorhouse double and 5 Plus Meal Plan (sign up through the Anderson Neighborhood Program)
- Anderson townhouse double and 5 Plus Meal Plan (sign up through the Anderson Neighborhood Program)
- Mortensen 2 bedroom/4 person apartment and 5 Plus Meal Plan (sign up through Lock It In)
- Luther 2 bedroom/4 person small apartments and no meal plan (sign up through Lock It In)
Rising Juniors and Seniors:
- Luther 2 bedroom/3 person apartment with no meal plan (sign up through Lock It In)
- Luther 2 bedroom / 4 person apartment with no meal plan (sign up through Lock It In)
An Anderson neighborhood is a group of 8 or 14 people who want to live together in a townhouse or floor house, respectively. Roommates get together based on student groups, areas of study, activities, or friend groups! If you are interested in living in a neighborhood, complete the Neighborhood Interest Form.
Searching for roommates?
If you are interested in finding a roommate, complete the Roommate Search Survey. Residence Life will give you access to the list of other students in search of a roommate to help you connect with one another.
Housing Expo 2021
Information about Housing Expo 2021 will be posted during the Fall 2020 semester. Housing Expo is an event where students have the opportunity to select their housing placement for the following academic year.
For questions contact your Residence Hall Director individually or at email@example.com or 612-330-1526.