Make a Payment/ Student Account
Here are instructions on how to view your balance and make a payment online depending on whether you are a current student, a parent or a past student.
- Current Students – Make a Payment:
To make a payment, log into Augnet Records and Registration with your Augsburg username and password and click on the “Make a Payment/Account Activity” link.
View your online student account or Make a Payment Online
- Third Party/ Parent Access Instructions – Make a Payment:
To make a payment, students must first create a log in for the third party/parent to access their account. Please follow the instructions listed below: (Click here if you have already been granted access to your student’s account)
- Have your student log into Augnet. Click on “Records and Registration” and select “Make a Payment/Account Activity”.
- Under the Guest Username heading, click on “Add New”. Students will be prompted to create a login name for you as well as provide your preferred contact email address.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your student’s account to view statements and to make a payment.
- Former Students – Make a Payment:
Former students who would like to make a payment online towards their student account will need to list their Augsburg ID number and last name.
Make a Payment Online