All rights reserved
Everything you see and hear on this web site (the “content”), including, for example, all of the text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video-clips, and audio-video clips, is copyrighted under United States law and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the content are owned by Augsburg University or by third parties who have licensed their materials Augsburg University. The entire content of this web site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States law and applicable to international copyright laws and treaties, and Augsburg University owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
You may download, print, and copy selected portions of the content of this web site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that
- You do not modify or alter content in any way;
- You do not delete or modify any copyright or trademark notices or language of attribution;
- You do not publish, perform, display or post any part of the content on any other Internet site; and
- You do not publish, perform, display or broadcast any part of the content in or on any other media.
Except as expressly stated above, you may not copy, download, print, publish, display, perform, distribute, transmit, transfer, translate, modify, add to, update, abridge or in any other way transform or adapt all or any part of the content of this web site without first obtaining written permission from Augsburg University. Request permission from email@example.com.
Copyright Agent for Notice
Augsburg University does not knowingly publish copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any materials published on this web site have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- The name of the owner of the copyright,
- Your name, address and telephone number,
- A statement that you have good faith belief that the disputed use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law;
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and
- A statement, made under penalty or perjury, that all of the information you have provided is true.