A descriptive audio version of this video is available at vimeo.com/298217057
Give to the Max is a giving event where Augsburg athletic teams, academic programs and student groups across campus create fundraising pages and secure Auggie support to make their projects a reality. This year, fundraising begins on Nov. 1 and ends on the big Give to the Max Day: Nov. 15. You can see all 30 projects on our Give Campus page.
Each year, our global community responds generously to support and recognize the breadth of programs and experiences offered by Augsburg.
Over the past five years, Augsburg programs have raised more than $1.5 million through Give to the Max efforts thanks to the commitment of our alumni, faculty, students and friends of the University!
This year, it is our goal is to raise $250,000 from 1,001 donors.
Ways you can help:
Image text: Give to the Max Day Social Media Toolkit. Here are 5 ways to be an Auggie Advocate:
- Mark your calendars for Nov. 15. – This is the biggest day of the year for giving. Spread the word about our Give Campus website and how every donation makes an impact.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. – From Nov. 1 – 15, Augsburg University and the Alumni pages will be posting information about Give to the Max Day, sharing videos, and updates on our progress. Share as much as you are able!
- Make a donation! – No matter the size, your donation is meaningful to Auggies. Lead by example and let your friends know how your donation is helping Augsburg.
- Tell your Augsburg story. – What does Augsburg mean to you? Why are you getting involved on Give to the Max Day?
- Create a personal plea on Give Campus. – A personal plea is a short video in which you explain why you support Augsburg’s campaign and encourage others to do the same. Personal Pleas are accessed from the Advocates tab of the campaign page. Videos create a huge impact!
Helpful resources: Use #AuggiesGive and #GTMD2018
Give Campus Page: https://www.givecampus.com/bmwmew
Thank you for helping to make Give to the Max Day a success!