Through the Riverside Innovation Hub at Augsburg University, we convene learning communities of congregations and ministry leaders. These learning communities explore new ways of being engaged in their contexts that create opportunities for the mutual sharing of good news with our neighbors.
We practice and teach this through the Public Church Framework. Below is a collection of videos and blogs to illustrate the Public Church Framework. Included are stories from congregational members involved in the Riverside Innovation Hub sharing examples of what the good news has looked, felt, and sounded like in their communities.
Introduction to the Public Church Framework:
- Ezekiel and the Public Church: Everything Will Live Where the River Goes (blog post)
- Foundations of the Public Church Framework (blog and 61 min video)
- The Art of Public Ministry (blog and 49 min video)
- Fruit for Food and Leaves for Healing: Centered Life Video Series (4 videos)
Stories from Congregations:
Stephen Richards with St. Luke’s and James
Ryana Holt with Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
Pr. Liesl Spitz with Trinity Congregation and Marie Page with Church of All Nations
- Transformed by Listening to the Land as Neighbor (Church of All Nations) – Story by Marie Page
- Transformed by Tea, Pizza, and Daryeel (Trinity Lutheran Congregation) – Story by Pastor Liesl Spitz
- Transformed by God at Work in the Neighborhood (St. Lukes + James) – Story by Stephen Richards