Steps to Sign Up for SPRING 2021 Housing
- Log in to your Student Success Page and complete the Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract for Spring 2021.
- Residence Life will follow up regarding housing preferences.
- Final placements will be sent the week of December 21.
- Move-in instructions will be sent by December 30.
If you have forgotten your password to the Student Success Page, click the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link.
Incoming first years for spring semester: complete step 1 only and we will email your Augsburg email with next steps.
Do not submit the contract until you have thoroughly read and understood the terms and conditions. This is a legally binding contract for the entire academic year.
Under 18 Years Of Age
If you are under the age of 18 years old on the date you sign the contract, your parent or guardian must co-sign.
Please mail or scan your Contract to:
Augsburg University, Residence Life Office, CB 81
2211 Riverside Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55454
Accessibility and Accommodations
If you have a disability-related accessibility request that may require consideration when making your room assignment, documentation from an appropriate licensed professional supporting your request must be provided to the CLASS/Disability Resources office. Questions about disability-related accommodations may be directed to CLASS/Disability Resources at (612) 330-1053. For priority consideration, please submit requests no later than December 15. While we will evaluate requests received after this date on an individual basis, we cannot guarantee we will have the appropriate spaces available after this date.
- First year students are required to participate in the 15 plus meal plan.
- First-Year Community Themes
- There is no deposit for on campus housing. Any deposit check sent to the Department of Residence Life will be marked VOID and shredded.
- Connect with us for more information about Urness Hall or Dining Services