Steps to Sign Up for 2021-2022 Housing
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR AFTER JULY 23, 2021*
- Log in to your housing portal to complete your application
- Note that you must have your AugNet information set up before accessing your housing portal.
- Need a roommate? Please complete this Roommate Needed Survey to help us best match you with a potential roommate.
- If you do have a roommate that you are interested in living with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving us the student’s information.
- Room and Roommate Assignments will be reviewed and sent after August 2nd.
Under 18 Years Of Age
If you are under the age of 18 years old on the date you sign the contract, your parent or guardian must co-sign. You can do this through your housing portal or you can request a PDF copy:
Please mail or scan your Contract to:
Augsburg University, Residence Life Office, CB 81
2211 Riverside Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55454
Accessibility and Accommodations
If you have a disability-related accessibility request that may require consideration when making your room assignment, documentation from an appropriate licensed professional supporting your request must be provided to the CLASS/Disability Resources office. Questions about disability-related accommodations may be directed to CLASS/Disability Resources at (612) 330-1053. For priority consideration, please submit requests no later than June 15. While we will evaluate requests received after this date on an individual basis,we cannot guarantee we will have the appropriate spaces available after this date.
There is no deposit for on campus housing. Any deposit check sent to the Department of Residence Life will be marked VOID and shredded.
DO NOT SUBMIT THE CONTRACT UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook by clicking on the icons below!
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Phone: (612) 330-1526
Fax: (612) 330-1266