Will my credits transfer?
We are transfer-friendly! We accept up to 96 college credits with most courses transferring to Augsburg University if they are:
- From a regionally accredited institution
- Non-remedial or technical college-level coursework
- Grade of D or higher for classes taken on or after Summer 2023
- Grade of C- or higher for classes taken on or before Spring 2023
- Grade of C- or higher for satisfying a major or minor requirement.
Our Auggie Transfer Tool is a simplified resource to check if classes you are taking at another institution are transferable and details what requirements those classes will fulfill at Augsburg. This is just a planning tool, designed to quickly give students an idea of what may transfer. It does not take into account all the complexity of course transfers and is unofficial. Transferology should be used for the most accurate course evaluation. Admitted students will receive an official credit evaluation.Quick Auggie Transfer Tool
We also utilize Transferology for a thorough evaluation of your transfer coursework.Transferology
We are continually updating our transfer equivalencies in our Auggie Transfer Tool and Transferology so you can determine how your courses will transfer in. Have some courses that show up as not available? No worries, we can take the guesswork out of the process and provide you an official transfer evaluation upon admission to the University. It is free to apply to Augsburg and you will have a decision in about 2-3 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
- Currently completing generals at a Minnesota community college? Please review our transfer credit policy.
- Attending a Twin Cities community college and know what your future major will be? Please review our major transfer pathways.
- Previously earned AP, IB, or CLEP credit? Please review Augsburg’s registrar’s credit by exam page.
Questions? Contact your Transfer counselor!