Will my credits transfer?
We are transfer friendly! We accept up to 96 college credits with most courses transferring to Augsburg University if they are:
- From a regionally accredited institution
- Non-remedial or technical college level coursework
- Grade of C- or higher
Our Auggie Transfer Tool is a great resource to check if classes you are taking at another institution are transferable and details what requirements those classes will fulfill at Augsburg.Auggie Transfer Tool
We also utilize Transferology for a general evaluation of your transfer coursework.Transferology
We are continually updating our transfer equivalencies in our Auggie Transfer Tool and Transferology so you can determine how your courses will transfer in. Have some courses that show up as not available? No worries, we can take the guesswork out of the process and provide you an official transfer evaluation upon admission to the University. It is free to apply to Augsburg and you will have a decision in about 2-3 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
- Currently completing generals at a Minnesota community college? Please review our transfer credit policy.
- Attending a Twin Cities community college and know what your future major will be? Please review our major transfer pathways.
- Previously earned AP, IB, or CLEP credit? Please review Augsburg’s registrar’s credit by exam page.
Questions? Contact your Transfer counselor!