1. The following three (3) eligibility requirements must be met in order to apply to the Program:
2. The following six (6) prerequisite courses must be completed with grades of “C” or higher at a regionally accredited two-year or four-year college or university (within the timeline specific to your degree status as defined below). You may find it useful to use this transcript summary worksheet to track your progress.
* Labs are recommended but not required. The three courses above must be taken at the science major level.
A “full course” means that if a course is offered as a part 1 and part 2 sequence course, you will likely need both sections to equal the complete prerequisite.
Responsibility for approval of course work to satisfy prerequisite requirements lies solely with the Augsburg PA Program.
3. Depending on your degree status, there may be different timeline requirements for completing all prerequisite coursework:
Prerequisites must have been completed within ten years of the start date of the program in the year you are applying for admission.
4. The following four (4) recommendations are strongly encouraged, but not required. Inclusion of these items will make your file more competitive in the applicant pool.
5. Not required: