Mark S. Hanson
Serving as the Founding Director of Interfaith at Augsburg, Rev. Mark S. Hanson leads Augsburg University’s commitment to interfaith leadership being a core aspect of Augsburg’s academic mission. Prior to his current appointment, Hanson served as presiding bishop of the ELCA and president of the Lutheran World Federation.
Lonna Field serves as Program Associate for Interfaith at Augsburg and the Christensen Center for Vocation (CCV), as well as co-director of the Augsburg Youth Theology Institute. Lonna has worked at Augsburg University since 2009 with roles through the Lilly Grant, Campus Ministry, and the Center for Faith and Learning.
Interfaith Advisory Committee
- Rev. Sonja Hagander, Vice President, Mission and Identity
- Fardosa Hassan, Muslim Student Program Associate
- Marty Stortz, Bernhard M. Christensen Professor of Religion and Vocation
- Matt Maruggi, Associate Professor of Religion
- Bibiana Koh, Associate Professor, MSW Field Director, Batalden Ethics Scholar/
- Lori Brandt Hale, Professor of Religion and Department Chair
- Audrey Lensmire, Associate Professor of Education
- Sarah Erkkinen, Assistant Vice President for Special Projects