The TRIO/SSS Completion Scholarship is awarded to upper class Augsburg TRIO/SSS students who:
- have timed out of federal Pell grant, or Minnesota State Grant, or other term-limited scholarships
- have utilized other forms of gift aid as much as possible, and still have unmet need
- are on track to graduate by August, 2016
- have an approved Intent to Graduate form on file with the college Registrar (if at least 92 credits are completed)
- have registered appropriately for fall semester according to graduation plan and best financial aid options
- are active participants in TRIO/SSS
Award amounts vary each term and are determined by the program director and Student Financial Services.
Contact your TRIO/SSS advisor for more information.