The TRIO/SSS Completion Scholarship is awarded to current active upper class Augsburg TRIO/SSS participants who:
- have timed out of federal Pell Grant, or Minnesota State Grant, or other term-limited scholarships
- have utilized other forms of gift aid as much as possible, and still have unmet need
- are on track to graduate by August, 2023
- have an approved Undergraduate Intent to Graduate Cover Page (for students who started prior to Fall 2018, opens as a PDF) and packet OR an Undergraduate Intent to Graduate Form (for students who started Fall 2018 or later, opens as a PDF) on file with the University Registrar (if at least 92 credits are completed)
- have registered appropriately for fall semester according to graduation plan and best financial aid options
- are active participants in TRIO/SSS
The TRIO/SSS Completion Scholarship is contingent on available funding. Award amounts vary each term and are determined by the program director and Student Financial Services.
Contact your Augsburg TRIO/SSS advisor for more information.