If you plan to attend TRIO/SSS workshops we ask that you sign up ahead of time so that we can better plan for you. Remember, you must attend at least two TRIO/SSS workshops per term.
To sign up for TRIO/SSS workshops you may:
- use ScheduleOnce (Workshop descriptions also available on ScheduleOnce)
We’ve partnered with iGrad to provide financial literacy education modules to help you be smart about your finances as a college student and beyond. You will gain tools and resources to help you better understand financial aid, student loans, budgeting, and savings.
- Each year, you will receive a set of modules designed to help you learn and understand important financial information applicable to your academic year.
- As part of TRIO/SSS, you’re required to complete all the financial courses each semester to stay an active participant of the program.
- In substitution of one TRIO/SSS in-person workshop, you may complete 2 additional financial courses.
- 2021 Fall Semester Calendar (opens as a PDF)
- 2022 Spring Semester Calendar (opens as a PDF)