Meet Our ACYTI Ambassadors – Peace

Meet Peace, one of our 2016-17 Augsburg College Youth Theology Institute (ACYTI) year-round Ambassadors.
peace-bio-pic

Hello! My name is Peace Peter. I’m currently a second year here at Augsburg College. I’m a double major in communications and journalism.  I am a member of the Pan-African Student Union and I work in the IT-department.  I was born in Liberia and I lived in three different countries in Africa before I moved to the U.S.  In my free time I love to watch 90’s sitcom especially Full House and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  I’ve never eaten popcorn and my favorite American Food is Caesar salad. I am excited to work with the Augsburg College Youth Theology Institute because I am called to spread the word of God.

More about the ACYTI Ambassadors

Peace and Hannah are working to share their experience and help connect youth and congregations with ACYTI. If you are interested in learning more about the Youth Theology Institute, or having our Ambassadors visit your congregation to share their experience, please contact us at actyi@augsburg.edu