Health Promotion offers information and activities to help students identify choices and adopt new behaviors for a healthier lifestyle by offering:
- Health and mental health self-help web links and community resources on our web page.
- Health Fair (held annually in the Fall)
- Small-group workshops and programs
- Free drop-in yoga classes (Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 noon – 1:00 pm — call Dianne at 612-330-1707 for info and to get on a reminder email list for yoga
- Student peer education group – EP!C check out the facebook page: Augsburg’s Peer Educators(EP!C)
Some of the topics covered throughout the year include stress management, alcohol and other drug use, sexual decision-making, nutrition, health care resources, anger management, and smoking cessation.