The Center for Wellness & Counseling offers information and activities to help students identify choices, and adopt new behaviors for a healthier lifestyle:
- Health and mental health self-help web links on our web page.
- Wellness Wednesdays (every Wednesday from 10:30am-11:30am in CWC); wellness and stress management activities including monthly visit of the Auggie Doggies from Paws for Learning
- Massage chairs in CWC waiting room
- Relaxation Room in CWC (private room with a massage chair and relaxation/guided imagery CDs)
- Small-group workshops and programs
- Paws for Learning visits in the student center at high-stress times of the semester (a chance to relax by petting a dog)