The Dean’s List recognizes full-time undergraduate students who have achieved a grade point average of 3.50 or higher and part-time undergraduates who have achieved a grade point average of 3.75 or higher in a given term.
The Dean’s List is prepared by the Registrar’s Office after final grades are submitted at the end of each academic term.
Share Your Good News in Three Easy Steps
The names of students on the Dean’s List will be published in PDF format on Inside Augsburg, located at http://inside.augsburg.edu/.
We encourage you to celebrate your achievement by sending to your local newspaper a copy of the Dean’s List Announcement, and also to consider sharing your accomplishment to your social media sites.
To submit an announcement of your accomplishment to your local newspaper(s):
- Download the Dean’s List Announcement available below and fill in the blanks.
- Mail or fax your announcement to your newspaper.
- Be sure to include a photocopy of your Dean’s List Letter as evidence for the paper.
If you are unsure of your hometown newspaper, visit http://www.mnnews.com/ for a list of most newspapers in the state.
If you encounter difficulty with your submission, please contact a member of the News and Media Services team. In addition, if you find that your hometown paper does not accept announcements directly from families and requires them from the university, please contact us.
Download the Dean’s List Announcement
- 2018 Spring Semester Dean’s List Announcement (Download, complete, send to hometown newspaper)
- 2017 Fall Semester Dean’s List Announcement (Download, complete, send to hometown newspaper)
- 2017 Summer Semester Dean’s List Announcement (Download, complete, send to hometown newspaper)