Table of Contents
- Lounges & Study Spaces
- Gender-Neutral Restrooms
- Computer Labs & Printers
- Building Access
- Campus Involvement
- Child Care
- Off-Campus Living
Click hereto visit Augsburg’s Transportation Page learn about alternative forms of transportation to get to campus, including mass transit, biking, and more. Please note:
- A free universal bus pass is available to all Day students. This covers unlimited rides on all buses, light rail, and the Northstar Commuter Rail from August 15-June 1.
- Subsidized bus passes are available for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate students to purchase in the Bookstore (Oren Gateway Center).
There are a very limited number of spots available on campus to park. Click here to learn about purchasing a parking pass for campus.
FOR FALL 2020: Above-ground parking is free and does not require a parking permit. Permits must be purchased for any of our underground parking lots.
Commuter Meal Plans
Meals plan are available for commuter students. Click here to explore options.
FOR FALL 2020: Only students with meal plans can eat in the Dining Commons.
On-Campus Dining Options
Dining services options are located in four different areas across campus:
- Dining Commons – 2nd Floor of Christensen Center (see Dining Commons menu) – STUDENTS WITH MEAL PLANS ONLY
- Einstein Bros. Bagels – Main Level of Christensen Center (see Einstein menu)
- Kafe Kafeega – 2nd Floor of Hagfors Center
- Nabo Cafe – Main Level of Oren Gateway Center (see Nabo Cafe menu)
There are also microwaves available at Einstein’s and Nabo for individuals to heat up meals.
Off-Campus Dining Options
Lounges & Study Spaces
Augsburg offers a number of study and lounging spaces across campus, including:
- Auggie’s Nest – Lower Level of Christensen Center
- Einstein’s / Fishbowl – Main Level of Christensen Center
- Hagfors Center – Various Locations
- Kennedy Center – 3rd Floor
- Lindell Library
- Murphy Square
- Oren Gateway Center – Main Floor
- Student Lounge – Main Level of Christensen Center
- Sverdrup Hall – Main Level
- Urness-Mortensen Lobby – Main Level
Lockers are available to reserve (free of charge) for commuter students during the academic year or summer months. These lockers are available in the basement of Anderson Residence Hall, the ground and 2nd floors of Science Building, and the ground floor of Hagfors Center.
FOR FALL 2020: Only the Anderson Residence Hall and Hagfors Center Ground Floor lockers will be available.
Augsburg offers gender-neutral restrooms in most buildings. A full listing can be found here.
Computer Labs & Printers
Computer labs and stations, including printers, are open to the Augsburg community in the following locations:
- Christensen Center
- Auggie’s Nest – Lower Level (NOT AVAILABLE FALL 2020)
- Einstein’s/Fishbowl – Main Level
- Lindell Library
- Gage Center – 2nd Floor
- Main Lobby – 1st Floor
- Urness Computer Lab (24 hours/day) – Main Level of Urness Hall
Students can purchase printed copies of materials from the Copy Center, located on the Lower Level of Christensen Center.
All commuter students have the ability to obtain a fob from the Department of Public Safety. Click here to request fob access to buildings.
Click here for a list of student organizations on campus and to learn how to get more involved with each one.
A map of nearby child care facilities can be found below:
Augsburg does provide on-campus housing for undergraduate students. For AU, graduate, and undergraduate students who need to commute, resources for finding off-campus living include:
- Aeon Affordable Housing – affordable and market rate housing listings
- Common Bond – affordable housing with support services for families, seniors, and adults with disabilities
- HOME Line – provides free and low-cost legal, organizing, education, and advocacy services to tenants
- Housing Link – information on housing programs and subsidies
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota – affordable housing listings in Minneapolis and Saint Paul
- Project for Pride in Living – affordable housing listings in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, New Hope, and Saint Louis Park
- Rent College Pads – student living options near campus