A proud tradition of excellence, on and off the field.
- 460 student-athletes (nearly 23 percent of day students)
- 3.22 GPA
- Professional grade facilities: Turf field with video scoreboard for football, men’s and women’s soccer, softball, and lacrosse (covered with a bubble for year-round use); two sheets of ice on campus for men’s and women’s hockey
- Three teams qualified for NCAA post-season play: men’s basketball, men’s hockey, and wrestling
- Three Auggies earned Academic All-American honors: Sam Bennyhoff, wrestling; Nate Flynn, men’s hockey; Christopher Lemke, football (CoSIDA Academic All-District); and Victory Gliva, wrestling (Augsburg tied with MIT for the most by any school in the men’s at-large category: 12 sports)
- Named Champion School by Special Olympics Minnesota (2016–17)
- 4,315 total hours of community service
4 ways to support Augsburg athletics
- Join A-Club. Enjoy special events, admission to home games, and other rewards.
- Make a gift in support of a team. Earn coaches’ appreciation when this donation makes an immediate impact.
- Create an endowed fund for a team. A gift of $25,000 or more creates an endowed fund that provides a team ongoing support. Augsburg draws 4.5% of the value of the fund each year and makes it available to coaches for priority needs.
- Endow a coaching position. Gifts to endow coaching staff typically begin at $1 million and include naming an existing coaching position. Funds help recruit and retain talent.
Cheer on the Auggies
Gifts can be made today or planned for the future. Estate gifts to Augsburg Athletics are especially important. Now is the time to give.
Attend a sporting event and cheer on the Auggies. See the athletics page for upcoming games.
For 55 years, A-Club community members have supported Auggie athletics and received benefits like:
- An A-Club Member Pass, which grants two tickets to home athletic contests, excluding playoff games
- Members-only access to social gatherings, like pre-game tailgates and half-time gatherings
- Awesome Auggie athletics swag and raffles
Hearty thanks to members of A-Club, who support Auggie student-athletes.
For questions, contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Heather Riddle at email@example.com or 612-330-1177.