(This policy is approved for the 2016-2017 academic year and is subject to review for the 2017-2018 academic year.)
Undergraduate students are enrolled in a home program (DAY, AU, ROCH, WEC) and may register online for fall and spring semester courses outside of their home program based on course availability and subject to the restrictions listed below by program. Students have registration priority in their home program. Students are charged the tuition rate of their home program for crossover courses.
DAY Program Students
– Are permitted to crossover into WEC courses.
– Juniors and Seniors (based on earned credits) are permitted to crossover into AU courses without special permission.
– Pay the overload fee for any credits over 19 in their combined DAY/WEC/AU load each semester.
AU Program Students
– Are permitted to crossover into DAY and WEC courses.
ROCH Program Students
– Are permitted to register for AU and WEC courses as soon as their registration windows open and do not have to wait until Crossover Registration begins.
WEC Program Students
– Are permitted to register for DAY and AU courses as soon as their registration windows open and do not have to wait until Crossover Registration begins.
Crossover Registration Dates*
Spring Semester 2017 Crossover Registration begins November 30, 2016, at 9 a.m.
Fall Semester 2017 Crossover Registration begins April 19, 2017, at 9 a.m.
*Dates subject to change and are published on the Academic Calendar.
Registration in Graduate Courses
Students must have completed an undergraduate degree and be admitted to a graduate program before taking graduate level courses from that program. (An exception is made for approved courses in the Department of Nursing and the joint BA Accounting/MAL.) Undergraduate students enrolled in graduate courses will pay the graduate rate for those courses. Any student enrolled in an Augsburg graduate level program wishing to take an undergraduate course will pay the rate of the program in which the course is offered (DAY/AU/ROCH/WEC).