Undergraduate students who are enrolled in a home program (AU, DAY, ROCH) may register online for fall and spring semester courses outside of their home program based on course availability and subject to the restrictions listed below by program. Students have registration priority in their home program. Students are charged the tuition rate of their home program for crossover courses.
DAY Program Students
- Juniors and Seniors (based on earned credits) are permitted to crossover into AU courses without special permission.
- Must pay the overload fee for any credits over 19 in their combined DAY/AU load each semester.
AU Program Students
- Permitted to crossover into DAY courses.
ROCH Program Students
- Permitted to register for AU courses as soon as their registration windows open.
- Do not have to wait until Crossover Registration begins.
Crossover Registration Dates*
Spring Semester 2017/18 Crossover Registration begins December 6, 2017, at 9 a.m.
Fall Semester 2018 Crossover Registration begins April 18, 2017, at 9 a.m.
*Dates subject to change and are published on the Academic Calendar.
Registration in Graduate Courses
Students must have completed an undergraduate degree and be admitted to a graduate program before taking graduate level courses from that program. (An exception is made for approved courses in the Department of Nursing and the joint BA Accounting/MAL.) Undergraduate students enrolled in graduate courses will pay the graduate rate for those courses. Any student enrolled in an Augsburg graduate level program wishing to take an undergraduate course will pay the rate of the program in which the course is offered (DAY/AU/ROCH).