Welcome to Augsburg! We couldn’t be happier that you’ve made the decision to attend Augsburg. Before you officially join us on campus, there are some things you’ll need to make sure you’ve completed.
1. Make it Official
Notify all other colleges that you have applied to that you have committed to attend Augsburg University.
2. Get Registered
You can use your Admitted Student Portal to stay on top of your enrollment checklist. Some of the items mentioned below may not be available to you yet. Once an item becomes available, you’ll be able to see it on your portal’s home page.
- Activate your AugNet account. Activation of your account is needed to log in to your Augsburg email.
- Take your math placement test (if applicable).
- Complete your Fall Class Schedule form. This form must be completed by June 1, 2024, however the sooner you finish, the more likely you may be placed into your top classes.
- Register for SOAR (Summer Orientation and Registration). SOAR registration will go live in the spring.
- Complete your Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract by July 1 if you plan to live on campus. When the housing contract opens, you’ll be able to find it on the “Housing” page of your student portal.
Download the WISR app (currently only available on iOS devices) or visit this website to join Augsburg’s Admitted Student Network. Here you can meet your future classmates, ask questions, and stay up to date on events and resources!download the app
4. Submit Your Paperwork
- Download and complete your immunization form. Immunization forms are required by the state of Minnesota and must be submitted to Augsburg before you can begin classes.
- Submit your official ACT score (the ACT is not required for admission, but the score with the writing section can be used for Academic Advising’s placement tests. If you didn’t take the ACT with writing, you will need to take a writing placement test instead for placement purposes.) Submitting your official scores is not required but strongly recommended.
- Request your final official high school transcript after you graduate. Transcripts should be submitted to Augsburg by July 1, 2024.
- Request your final official college transcripts (if you have taken PSEO or CIS classes) and any AP or IB scores to be sent to Augsburg. Transcripts and test scores should be submitted to Augsburg by July 1, 2024.
For transcripts to be considered official, they must be sent directly from the institution you attended. Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to this address:
Augsburg University Admissions
2211 Riverside Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55454
5. Plan Your Finances
- Complete the Financial Planning worksheet. This worksheet is available to students on their student status portal. It offers you tools for managing your loans, minimizing your debt, and understanding your bottom-line finances. This is not required, but highly encouraged.
- Schedule your financial aid appointment (if you have not already done so). Contact the Student Financial Services office at 612.330.1046 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Make Your Academic and Wellness Success Plan
- If you have ADHD, a mental health disability, a learning disability, a physical/sensory impairment, a chronic health condition, are on the autism spectrum, or have another permanent or temporary disability, contact our CLASS office (Center for Learning and Accessible Student Services) to begin the process of setting up accommodations and support. Please call 612-330-1053 or email email@example.com.
- If you need appointments with psychiatry or on-going mental health therapy, we recommend you make appointments in advance of coming to Augsburg so that you have support during the transition and your enrollment. Here are psychiatrists and clinics located near Augsburg and off-campus counseling clinics. Please note that it often takes several weeks to secure these appointments in the Twin Cities.
- If you are coming to Augsburg University outside of the Twin Cities area, we recommend you consider connecting with Twin Cities providers in advance for medical, mental health, and dental needs. There are a variety of Health Care clinics and facilities near Augsburg. Please contact the Center for Wellness and Counseling with questions at 612-330-1707.