Welcome to Augsburg!
Hello, Auggie! We couldn’t be happier that you’ve made the decision to attend Augsburg next fall.
We are still fairly early on in the process, so below you’ll find your “To-Do” list to complete in the coming months:
Make it Official
Notify all other colleges that you have applied to that you have committed to attend Augsburg University (you can do this right now!).
- Activate your AugNet account. Activation of your account is needed to log in to your Augsburg email.
- Take your math placement test (if applicable).
- Complete your Fall Class Schedule form, located on your student status portal. This form must be completed by June 1, 2023, however the sooner you finish, the more likely you may be placed into your top classes.
- Register for SOAR (Summer Orientation and Registration). SOAR registration will go live in the spring and will be located on your student status portal.
- Complete your Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract by July 1 if you plan to live on campus this fall. Sign your contract online through the Residence Life portal (available after activating your AugNet account)
Join the Admitted Student Community on our ZeeMee app to meet your future classmates and stay up to date on events and resources!
Submit Your Paperwork
- Download and complete your immunization form. Immunization forms are required by the state of Minnesota and must be submitted to Augsburg before you can begin classes.
- Submit your official ACT score (the ACT is not required for admission, but the score with the writing section can be used for Academic Advising’s placement tests. If you didn’t take the ACT with writing, you will need to take a writing placement test instead for placement purposes.) Submitting your official scores is not required but strongly recommended.
- Request your final official high school transcript prior to graduation. Transcripts should be submitted to Augsburg by July 1, 2023.
- Request your final official college transcripts if you have taken PSEO or CIS classes. Request your AP or IB scores to be sent to Augsburg if you took any of those tests. Transcripts and test scores should be submitted to Augsburg by July 1, 2023.
Email transcripts to email@example.com or mail them to:
Augsburg University Admissions
2211 Riverside Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Plan Your Finances
- Complete the Financial Planning worksheet. This worksheet is available to students on their student status portal. It offers you tools for managing your loans, minimizing your debt, and understanding your bottom-line finances. This is not required, but highly encouraged.
- Schedule your financial aid appointment (if you have not already done so). Contact the Student Financial Services office at 612.330.1046 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Your Academic and Wellness Success Plan
- If you have ADHD, a mental health disability, a learning disability, a physical/sensory impairment, a chronic health condition, are on the autism spectrum, or have another disability or a temporary disability, contact our CLASS office (Center for Learning and Accessible Student Services) to begin the process of setting up accommodations and support. Please call 612-330-1053 or email email@example.com.
- If you need appointments with psychiatry or on-going mental health therapy, we recommend you make appointments in advance of coming to Augsburg so that you have support during the transition and your enrollment. Here are psychiatrists and clinics located near Augsburg and off-campus counseling clinics. Be aware that often it takes several weeks to secure these appointments in the Twin Cities.
- If you are coming to Augsburg University outside of the Twin Cities area, we recommend you consider connecting with Twin Cities providers in advance for medical, mental health, and dental needs. There are a variety of Health Care clinics and facilities near Augsburg. Please contact the Center for Wellness and Counseling with questions at 612-330-1707.