COVID-19 RESPONSE: Modified Operations – Spring 2020
New Transfer Students
Log into your Admissions Status Page to begin the virtual advising & registration process (updated 04.24.2020)
Check Records & Registration to see your assigned academic advisor. Contact them directly to make a virtual appointment.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Even though your hold was lifted, we ask that you still try and reach out to your Faculty Advisor to discuss Fall 2020 classes. Academic Advisors are available remotely if you have questions.
New First-Year Students (CLASS of 2024)
More registration information coming soon!
How to be a successful online learner
- Have a consistent schedule – don’t try to multi-task!
- Create a dedicated work space
- Start each day with a daily schedule or to-do list
- Eliminate distractions & limit social media
- Take notes like you are still in the classroom
- Find what makes online learning enjoyable for you – music, coffee, snacks
- Take breaks – go for walks, connect with friends and family remotely
- Continue or find new study groups via Zoom
- Ask your instructors questions!
Lindell Library, Second Floor (Link Level)
2211 Riverside Avenue South
Campus Box 137
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.