COVID-19 RESPONSE: Modified Operations – Spring 2020
All of our advisors are working remotely. Contact your advisor directly to schedule a virtual appointment.
New Transfer Students
We are working on a new way to get you registered for classes. Keep checking back for updates.
Check Records & Registration to see your assigned academic advisor. Contact them directly to make an appointment.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Even though your hold was lifted, we ask that you still try and reach out to your Faculty Advisor to discuss Fall 2020 classes. Academic Advisors are available remotely if you have questions.
How to be a successful online learner
- Have a consistent schedule – don’t try to multi-task!
- Create a dedicated work space
- Start each day with a daily schedule or to-do list
- Eliminate distractions & limit social media
- Take notes like you are still in the classroom
- Find what makes online learning enjoyable for you – music, coffee, snacks
- Take breaks – go for walks, connect with friends and family remotely
- Continue or find new study groups via Zoom
- Ask your instructors questions!
Lindell Library, Second Floor (Link Level)
2211 Riverside Avenue South
Campus Box 137
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.