If you are eligible for a notetaker, this will be indicated on the email sent to your professors.
- Let your Specialist know if a notetaker has not yet been identified for your class.
- It is your responsibility to check your email for your notes.
- You must be present, on time, and mentally alert (awake) in class in order to receive notes. See your Specialist if you miss class and still want to get your notes.
Contact your Specialist if:
- You are dissatisfied with the quality of your notes.
- Your notes are often not ready for you within 24 hours of the class.
- Your notetaker is frequently absent from class.
- You feel that you no longer need a notetaker for a class.
- You were absent from class and wish to receive the notes.