schedule a meeting
Current Augsburg students via Navigate
Prospective students via Schedule Once, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students should check in with their Disability Specialist every term that they want to use academic accommodations. If you only use housing accommodations, you should check in at least once a year.
- First year and new transfer students are encouraged to have regular meetings throughout the semester.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or will be late, please email your Disability Specialist to reschedule. If you are late to an appointment, you may have to reschedule.
Your Specialist can help you with any of the following
- Checking-in on accommodations
- Time management
- Understanding strengths/weaknesses
- Transitioning to college
- Academic skills
- Course selection
- How to talk to faculty