If you are eligible for a notetaker, this will be indicated on the email sent to your professors.
- Let your Specialist know if a notetaker has not yet been identified for your class.
- It is your responsibility to check your email for your notes.
Contact your Specialist if:
- You are dissatisfied with the quality of your notes.
- Your notes are often not ready for you within 24 hours of the class.
- Your notetaker is frequently absent from class.
- You feel that you no longer need a notetaker for a class.
- You were absent from class and wish to receive the notes.