Bing tracking

COVID-19: How we’re adjusting classes and operations ›

Requesting Accommodations

Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic we have updated some of our processes regarding scheduling and contact. The updated information is provided below.

All Augsburg students have been accepted to the university based on their ability to succeed academically and are required to meet the same academic and technical standards. Disability Resources (CLASS) provides accommodations and academic support to students with disabilities or temporary conditions. Each student’s requests will be evaluated on an individual basis.

How to request accommodations:

  1. Schedule an appointment with a Disability Specialist in the CLASS Office: online via Schedule Once, or by emailing our office at
  2. Meet with the Disability Specialist to discuss the impact of the disability in the Augsburg environment.
  3. Provide documentation of your disability. Documentation should be from an appropriate professional, such as a doctor, psychologist, licensed therapist, psychiatrist, etc. Documentation should include:
    1. Diagnosis.
    2. Impact of the disability within the Augsburg environment.
    3. Recommendations for academic adjustments or accommodations.

Submit documentation to our office via fax or by emailing.

CLASS Augsburg University
Campus Box #57
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Fax: 612-330-1137

Documentation may include, but is not limited to, an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, neuropsychological assessment, psychoeducational testing report, letter from your provider. If you do not have documentation readily available, you may have your provider fill out our Verification Form (see Sources for Documentation).

The purpose of documentation is to assist in providing information and understanding about how the courses or facilities might present barriers and to what degree the disability affects you, and to plan for accommodations to facilitate access.

Housing Needs

For any disability-related campus housing needs, please contact the CLASS Office.