The following Free or Low Cost Assistive Technology software programs are available for anyone to use. The following details Built-In Accessibility features on Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Personalize your Windows Computer with any of the build-in Accessibility Features to support ease with seeing, hearing, and mobility interactions with computer
- Features Available Are: Screen Reader/Text-to-Speech (Narrator), Magnification (Magnifier), Keys Commands (Mouse Keys), Speech-to-Text and Voice Control (Speech Recognition), Visual Notification to replace sounds, Keyboard on Screen, Toggle Keys, Adjustable Mouse Settings, High Contrast Schemes, and Ability to Personalize the Appearance of the Computer including text
- Tutorial Videos Available on the websites below
- More Information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/
- Personalize your Mac Computer with any of the build-in Accessibility Features to support ease with seeing, hearing, reading, and physical/mobility
- Features include: Text-to-Speech (VoiceOver), Zoom, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, Speech-to-Text and Voice Control (Speech Recognition), Word Completion (Word Prediction), and more!
- More Information: https://www.apple.com/accessibility/