COVID-19 RESPONSE: MODIFIED OPERATIONS – FALL 2020-Spring 2021
The CLASS Office is working remotely until further notice.
- CLASS staff are hosting virtual appointments through Zoom.
- To request accommodations as a new student or a returning student, follow the links on the left-hand side of the page.
- To view our update testing procedures for Fall 2020-Spring 2021 visit our Exam Scheduling page for more information.
The Center for Learning and Accessible Student Services (CLASS) and the Groves Accommodations Lab are located on the second floor (link level) of the Lindell Library. We are part of the Gage Center for Student Success
Enter the Lindell Library from 22nd Avenue. An elevator is to your left and the stairs are just past the circulation desk on the left. On the second floor, the Gage Center reception desk is to your right, near the landing of the stairs.
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00am
- Shorter hours during the summer (May-Aug) and university breaks. See the Augsburg academic calendar.
- Call before you come in to make sure we’ll be here. (612) 330-1053
- Closed Weekends and Holidays
- Other times by appointment
CLASS Augsburg University
Campus Box #57
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55454
Main office/scheduling phone: (612) 330-1053
Testing lab phone: (612) 330-1748
Fax: (612) 330-1137